- Drought in Texas: A Comparison of the 1950-1957 and 2010-2015 Droughts (published in 2022)
- Texas Droughts (published in 1966)
- Bulletin 6512 Symposium on Consideration of Droughts in Water Planning (published in 1965)
- Bulletin 5914 A Study of Droughts in Texas (published in 1959)
- Historical Palmer Drought Indices (since January 1900)
Texas Water ConditionsThe Texas Water Development Board issues a monthly report describing water conditions across the state. These reports describe conditions at reservoirs, streamflow sites, and groundwater wells. Current and past reports can be found at the Texas Water Conditions page.
The Texas Water Development Board’s weekly, one-page report on drought conditions and water-related issues across the state.